What "financial" choices will you make?

>> Friday, March 4, 2011

I posted over on Regarding Nannies today for the Financial Friday post, here is a little snippet of it...

There it was staring me in the face “Wasted Time & Wasted Money Or Is It? I really enjoyed doing that post.  Remembering that “financial, wealth, and money” doesn’t necessarily mean “money” but can be something “non materialistic” or “emotionally” fulfilling.   What is even better was that I was questioning my time earlier tonight as I was “tweeting” in a chat with some bloggers.  I was “procrastinating” writing the article for today’s post, but what I ended up finding was an incredible blogging connection with a blogger that will be able to help guide me in a direction that I was searching for some answers to.  Technically I was “wasting time” by not doing my blog post, but I didn’t “waste time” finding connections for things I needed assistance in.
To read the rest of the article visit:  Time, Money, Scholarships and Choices

0 comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy

I am not a certified financial planner. Any posts or pages written within this blog is the opinion of myself and not to be taken as financial advice. Any actions by an individual driven by information within this property do so at their own risk. Always consult a professional before making financial decisions.

Your information will not be sold to any third parties.

Contact Me

The Financial Nanny
thefinancialnanny@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP