Financial Friday: 100 Ads/Circulars!

>> Friday, March 19, 2010

100 Ads/Circulars!
by Alice Shaffer


I found myself researching and reading various personal finance blogs (there are 100s) and I ran across a blog called Ask Coupon Sherpa.  This blog has lots of various things on it, but what drew me to it was the blog post title "100 Must Have Grocery Store Circulars".

Staring me in the eyes was a complete list of 100 Grocery Stores with links to their ads and what days they are published!  I thought I hit the Grocery Store ad jackpot!  This wasn't all I discovered as I scrolled down the list I saw other links and dates for non grocery retail stores!  Don't forget to check out the other blog posts as well, there were some other interesting ones.

You can friend Coupon Sherpa on Facebook.  I like adding financial blogs and others on facebook as alot of times they have special offers for Facebook fans/friends only.

What are some of your favorite coupon/finance blogs and facebook pages?  

0 comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy

I am not a certified financial planner. Any posts or pages written within this blog is the opinion of myself and not to be taken as financial advice. Any actions by an individual driven by information within this property do so at their own risk. Always consult a professional before making financial decisions.

Your information will not be sold to any third parties.

Contact Me

The Financial Nanny
thefinancialnanny@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP