Would you like your Nanny Conference Fee to be Awarded?

>> Monday, February 28, 2011

I am so happy to announce that once again RegardingNannies is sponsoring a A Conference Scholarship to the 2011 INA Nanny Conference   Pop over there and get to writing your essay about  "Why you want to go to the INA conference and how you feel going will help you improve your skills as a professional nanny?"


A few years ago, I entered an essay scholarship for the INA conference from a group of nannies and I was so excited to be chosen!  Honestly the only thing stopping you is you!  Just take some time to write the essay of 400-500 words.  Make sure to spell check it!  


I hope to see you in Tampa and so does my Regarding Nannies Development team member Glenda! She shares why here: Meet Me In Tampa!

0 comments:

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy

I am not a certified financial planner. Any posts or pages written within this blog is the opinion of myself and not to be taken as financial advice. Any actions by an individual driven by information within this property do so at their own risk. Always consult a professional before making financial decisions.

Your information will not be sold to any third parties.

Contact Me

The Financial Nanny
thefinancialnanny@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP