Do you have a will?

>> Wednesday, June 17, 2009

As a single live in nanny, I have not made a will. I am not really sure why. I don't own a car, own a house or have dependants so really I just have life insurance. Besides life insurance, I have a "ton" of material stuff that I guess needs a new home should I pass on.

I know I need to make one. My mom and I had a conversation about 3 months ago about making one with this computer program she bought. I never got the software though. Yesterday I received my email update from DealSeekingMom which included a link to Suze Orman's Will and Trust Kit. You can get this for a limited time for free!

I signed up for it. I have to go through it all and fill out the paperwork. I am still debating on who gets my bird, Lemongrass :) Anyone? This is really an awesome FREE item that Suze is giving us. It includes a financial power of attorney, revocable trust, and many other things that need to be filled out. It took me about 15 minutes to fill in my information to get into the system. I hope that you carve out 15 minutes of your day to start setting up your estate. It is one of the items I will be working on creating this weekend.

1 comments:

Amy Johns June 18, 2009 at 3:11 PM  

we do have a will but haven't taken the time to update it since my 2nd child was born and we moved to another state

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy

I am not a certified financial planner. Any posts or pages written within this blog is the opinion of myself and not to be taken as financial advice. Any actions by an individual driven by information within this property do so at their own risk. Always consult a professional before making financial decisions.

Your information will not be sold to any third parties.

Contact Me

The Financial Nanny
thefinancialnanny@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP