Poll Results and a new Poll is available

>> Thursday, June 4, 2009

For the past two weeks, I had a poll on "What type of living situation did you have". I am happy to report that 45 nannies took part in this poll.
The results are:

live in 10 (22%)

live in married 1 (2%)

live out single 19 (42%)

live out married 15 (33%)


These results didn't surprise me too much, as the demand for live in nannies has been decreasing it seems since 9/11. I was shocked to see that someone was a live in married nanny. I would love to know more details on that.

For those of you that are live out single, do you have roommates or live alone?

This week's poll is "What type of car situation do you have". Looking forward to the results!

1 comments:

Sherri June 4, 2009 at 3:09 PM  

Well, I came online late in the day and was the FIRST Nanny to vote in the poll for Alice...Wow..

ShareThis

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Disclaimer & Privacy Policy

I am not a certified financial planner. Any posts or pages written within this blog is the opinion of myself and not to be taken as financial advice. Any actions by an individual driven by information within this property do so at their own risk. Always consult a professional before making financial decisions.

Your information will not be sold to any third parties.

Contact Me

The Financial Nanny
thefinancialnanny@gmail.com

  © Blogger templates Inspiration by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP